Smeh

Posted by originalslugboy at 7:04 PM on Monday, May 21, 2007

Well, Heroes is over.

Maybe next season, something will happen.

I read Runaways for the first time tonight. I would like to see something that moves at a pace more like that. I would like to see something thought through, rather than just have things happen because it's that point in the season, and for people to do things because it's in their character to do things, not because the plot suddenly needs something to happen. I'd like somebody other than Ando and Hiro to be funny, fer cryin' out loud.

Not that anybody's reading this blog yet, but I suppose I shouldn't get into specifics until the west coast has seen the thing.

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Jer said...

You should also wait until Friday when I get to see it. We had to go to childbirth class and the VCR didn't get set.

Or use a spoiler window ;)

I only got to see the last 1/2 hour. I disagree totally with everything you say here based on the last half hour alone -- I actually thought that part of the finale was more entertaining and had more tension than large chunks of Spider-man 3 personally. But I need to see the rest of it to make a full judgement.

Post a Comment

<< Home