What would I do if other folks didn't read Previews for me?

Posted by Jer at 5:35 AM on Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Marvel has a new book coming out.

It is being written by Fred Van Lente, writer of Action Philosophers and Marvel Adventures Spider-man.

Now, a book by Fred Van Lente automatically gets my ears perked up. It's like hearing that there's a new book coming out by Jeff Parker, or Gail Simone, or Sean McKeever. I start to wonder if I have room on my monthly docket to pick up the book, or if it has a high likelihood of getting collected so that I can just wait for the trade.

But for this book there will be no waiting for the trade.

For this book contains MODOK:

MODOK!

A supervillian heist book starring MODOK? SOLD! This could be as much fun as Simone's "Villain's United" and "Secret Six" books. Possibly moreso, because while she did have Catman and Deadshot to play around with, she didn't have MODOK!

Now I just need to find someone who will buy my plasma to get the extra money...

(via Chris's look at the Previews catalog.)

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home